Wednesday, May 23, 2012

You Will LOVE 6th Grade! Posted by Kaitlynn

Hey I’m Kaitlyn and I’m a 6th grader. I’m about to be a 7th grader and I can’t wait!!!! I’m pretty sure you are excited to be a 6th grader, because I know I was!!!! J We have 8 classes and some are really easy and some are super hard! My favorite teachers were Mrs. Schauer and Mrs. Camden they were the best teachers ever and I’m going to miss them both so so so much!!!! The class you might not like is Social Studies. You better study a lot for it because it will eat you alive if you don’t!!!!!! We have 5 minutes between each class which is awesome to me and I love it!! And you will too!!! You can never have too many Takis in 6th grade! They are your #1 love!! My friends and I friends (Dara and Bianca) went through 2 bags a day, every day!!! It was the best! Now time to talk about athletics!!! You’re probably thinking you can’t wait to get into track and volley ball……..NO!! It stinks!!! I promise you your legs are going to hurt like crazy!! You THINK it hurts in the beginning of the year—wait till the end! They’ve got you doing all these crazy work outs!!!!! Never go to P.E. though!! (you get real fat real fast and that is not fun!!!) You are probably going to have some mean bullies and that is no fun!! So just laugh at them because you are better then them! Never sit there and take it, ALWAYS stand up for your self and show them who is boss!!!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)