Wednesday, May 23, 2012

You're Here! Good Luck!! Posted by Emerald

Well my friends and I had the best of times in 6th grade and now it’s your turn to have the best of fun just like we did. Well there will be some bumpy spots on the way but just pick yourself and keep walking. There might be hard times, but you will have some help.  Now, just because I said help, that doesn’t mean to wait for people to help you all the time, because you will face hard stuff on the way.

The best thing about 6th grade is that you have more freedom and you will get out of all the baby stuff you had to do in elementary. Still, when you’re in 6th some things just stay in 6th. J

All the teachers in sixth grade are very cool and even though sometimes they can be annoying, they are very funny. If you like jokes just talk with Mr. Niemeier because he is the funniest teacher. I love talking to him, and you will enjoy being in his classroom. J

For those of you that know me, you already know that I have never liked reading. But, since I stepped in Mrs.S chauer’s class I started to love reading so much that I just cant get it out of my head. I can read all day.  If people say you’re a nerd for reading tell them “at least I can read.”  Some people are very mean like that but I never let little kids tell me that.  Some of you will tell people they’re a nerd for  reading but you know what…the people that love reading pass!

The class I look forward to every day is Science with Mrs. Camden. Her classroom is very cool. She will not let you talk as much but, when she has her good days and, she’s not mad at anyone then you can look forward to talking in class so basically just behave with her.

The most fun I had in Coach Decamp’s class is when I’m looking at her explain everything because , she moves her hands and, oh my gosh! It’s so funny looking at her. But sometimes I have fun more in her class than in any other class.  The one that makes me laugh too sometimes is Mr.Proffit and, if you go to sleep in his class he will wake you up by saying something really loud.  Yeah, I fell asleep in his class a couple of times and he woke me up just the way I explained it to you .  It’s like he knows when you're asleep in there and, when he’s in the back and you sit in the back , he says something and  wakes you up. I think its really funny, but he is a really good teacher. You will enjoy all these good and wonderful  teachers. What I’m saying is don’t get your self in danger, or trouble.

Be a good LEADER and don’t GET in TROUBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)