Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Advice from Devon



Dear Future Sixth Graders,


The first day of middle school will be very rough and you will be very nervous.

My first period was PE.  I didn’t like it, but the people who like to do nothing but sit around for an hour would probably enjoy it.  I went to Athletics which is a lot better than PE.  That’s where you get to work out, run, and play football.  

My second period class was band.  At first I wanted to play an instrument called a baritone but it got really boring.

I had Math for third period.  In my opinion, Math is one my least favorite classes because all we did was a lot of work, with no fun activities.  
Social Studies was my third period class.  In that class you have to write a lot.  We would usually spend the whole period writing notes and getting a lot of homework.

Fifth and sixth period I had Reading and English, and they are the best classes in the world.  Mrs. Schauer has a way of making stuff that is hard seem fun.  


Things that you should NEVER do:

1.  Don’t mess with the high schoolers.  They will get you.

2.  Don’t ever talk back to teachers.
  
3.  Don’t underestimate Mr. Neimeier.

4.  Don’t stay in PE if you get a chance to switch to Athletics.

  

Good luck! 

~Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)