Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Advice from Ebony

Dear Future Sixth Graders,

I am gonna tell you how to survive your first year of junior high.  All right, now first off don't mess with high school kids--that's your number one rule.  Two, don't do PE because it's the worst thing ever; trust me, I was in it.  :(    Three:  Have FUN in all of your classes.  I loved Mrs. Camden because she was awesome.  Just don't get too loud or you'll get a "quiet day" and those are the worst.  I hate Math...I actually stopped liking it in the fifth grade, but Coach DeCamp's class is hard and boring.  Make sure you keep all of your graded papers because you'll have a lot by the end of the six weeks and you have to turn them all in, in the right order.  Good luck in her class--you're gonna need it. 

There are two more amazing teachers I need to tell you about.  First off, let's start off with Mr. Flores.  He's funny and a really good teacher in Band, but if you have him for Social Studies, watch out!  It's hard, but just study for everything and write all your notes--it's really that simple.  Alright, last but not least, my one and only favorite teacher:  Mrs. Schauer.  That lady is the most amazing, funny teacher ever.  Her class isn't hard unless YOU make it hard.  Just sit there, be quiet and do your work. 

That pretty much sums it up.  I'd like to wish you luck next year. 

Good luck and have fun!

Love,

Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)