Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Advice from JJ



Dear Future Sixth Graders,


I am going to tell you what is fun and what to avoid in middle school.

So, elementary is way different than middle school, so expect change, chaos, and also being one of the smallest kids in the school, which is something you’ll have to just get used to.  
If you actually want to do something next year, rather than just sitting in the gym half the year in PE, go to athletics if they give you the chance.  In athletics you get to lift weights and run.  It’s a lot of fun.  (usually)

For second period I had Science, and it was pretty much my favorite class because we never really did super hard work.  She did give us these big packets though--ugh, I hated those packets.  

I had Math third period and I guess that math isn’t that boring to me because I’ve never fallen asleep in that class.  

What I DO know is that Social Studies is the most boringest class ever.  I had that third period and all we ever did was take notes and get yelled at by Mr. Flores. (Dun, dun, dun, dun!)  

Everything I had to go through all day was all worth it though because right after Social Studies I got to go to my favorite class, Mrs. Schauer’s, for an hour.  then I got to eat and go back to her class for another hour.  She gives work that is really hard, but she makes it seem easy.

Tutorials is seventh period where you pretty much just stand around talking for thirty minutes, or hiding from Mr. Flores so you don’t have to go to Band tutorials.  (I forgot to mention that he is also our Band teacher)

The last period of my day was the worst class of them all, to me...BAND!!!  All I did was sleep, but don’t do what I did because I’m failing really bad.  So, you should use me as an example of what NOT to do.  

So here are some things to avoid:

1.  Don’t put too much weight on for squats
2.  Don’t put too much weight on for bench.
3.  Don’t make upperclassmen mad (unless of course you want to get jumped in a bathroom)
4.  Don’t get table-topped.
5.  Just avoid the things that you know you should avoid.  

#writersblock


Sincerely,

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)