Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Advice from Caleb



Dear Future Sixth Graders,


The main thing you need to know about sixth grade is that none of the teachers up here will tolerate silliness.  If you do well in school you may become their favorite student.  I was not here very long.  I went to school here in elementary, but then left and only came back three months ago.  

My biggest piece of advice is to not put money in the drink machine that’s in the “C” wing because it doesn’t work.  I lost a dollar in there when I first came back to school here.  Also, always bring your phone and ear buds to school because if you’re good, some teachers let you play on your phone or listen to music.  

If  you have any questions next year just note that most of us are still here but in 7th grade, so you can just ask us.  

Sincerely,

Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)