Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Advice from Matti



Dear Future Sixth Graders,


It’s awesome up here because there is so much more freedom and the classes get easier.  I have to say the worst thing to me is Math because math stinks.  Nobody likes Math!  Mrs. Schauer is awesome.  She makes everything seem easy and she will give you...well...I can’t say GOOD books, because I hate to read, but anyway she will give you books that relate to you so it’s not that bad.  Social Studies is not that hard if you get Coach Ramirez, but if you get Mr. Flores that is a different story because I heard he makes you write a lot of notes.  Mrs. Camden is really cool too--I don’t really know how to explain it, but she’s just awesome.  7th period is tutorials and that’s fun because if you’re passing all your classes, you get to go to the black top and play, so you still get to be a little kid.  We have five minutes between each class period so we have time to talk and mess around.  Don’t leave good stuff in the locker room because people will steal it or mess with it.  You get to have your phone with you all day, even at lunch unless you have red dot. I recommend that you  carry perfume and a brush--just stuff to freshen up.  The first day of school was the scariest day of my life because I didn’t know where to go or what to do so I just ran everywhere and stayed in a group of friends. I suggest you do that too so you’re not lost or alone.  After the first week or so you get really used to it and it’s no big deal.  

Note to self:  Do not mess with the older kids because they will hurt you.  


Have fun in sixth grade,

Matti

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)