Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Advice from Jakobe


Dear Future Sixth Graders,


If you are lucky you will get some of the same teachers I had and you will love most of them.  First I’ll talk about the teachers.  My favorite teacher in 6th grade is Mrs. Schauer because she is the nicest teacher out of all the others.  She is very nice and she loves to read a lot if you ask me.  Now Mrs. Camden is a cool teacher too and she is nice too.  She will teach you a lot about science and you will do some science experiments.  Oh and Mr. Ramirez is the greatest Social Studies teacher ever.  You will like math as well.  All the teachers are pretty nice now that I think about it.  

Now is when I tell you the scariest thing about sixth grade for me--it was signing up for athletics.  At first I was very shy but then I started getting used to it.  Oh and if you join athletics, prepare yourself for a lot of running and also lifting weights and working out.

One thing you need to watch out for in sixth grade is that there are some bullies--but if you stand up to them they leave you alone. Try to stay out of trouble and don’t be late to class three or more times or you will be sent to ISS.  

Well, that’s all you need to know about sixth grade.  

Your friend,

Jakobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)