Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Advice from Michael

Dear Future Sixth Graders, 

I wasn't in Pettus for very long.  I was only here for six weeks, but it was fun.  The teacher you have to watch out for is Coach Ramirez.  The funnest teacher is Mrs. Schauer.  Mr. Niemeier is a pretty cool principal but the bad thing about him is that he always takes the girls' side. 

PE is the most boring because all you do is play kickball.  Athletics is so much better because you get to lift weights.  

The sorry people are the freshmen.  The good thing for me was that all the freshmen liked be because I'm small and a lot of the the girls thought I was cute.  

There's not a lot of homework.  In fact, there's really never any homework, so that's awesome.  

The funniest thing that happened this year was when a guy in my class peed all over himself.  Everyone laughed and he told EVERYONE about it--even the teachers!  

My favorite part of the day is tutorials because if you're passing all you classes you get to hang out with all of your friends.  

Good Luck, 

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)