Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Advice from Miranda


Dear Future Sixth Graders,


I’m going to tell you a little bit about sixth grade.  The teachers are really nice.  My first day I got lost twice but I asked a few people where to go and they were nice enough to tell me.  I thought older kids were going to make fun of me because I’m so short but nobody noticed.  

Here are some things to avoid:

1.  You need to watch out who you hang around with because if they get caught doing something bad then people are going to think you were in on it and you’ll get in trouble too.  

2.  Do not make Mrs. Schauer mad when she is having a bad day because let me tell you, it’s not pretty when she’s mad.  

Here are some good things about sixth grade:

1.  You get more freedom.  

2.  In some classes you get to listen to music while you work.  

Something that was funny AND scary was that at the beginning of the year, Mrs. Schauer fell into a hole in the concession stand floor.

If you like to read, then I suggest you get Wattpad, which is an app for your phone that has a lot of free books.  

Now to tell you a little bit about the teachers.  Coach DeCamp is nice most of the time, unless you make her mad.  Mrs. Camden is really nice and awesome and sometimes in her class she’ll let you do experiments.  Coach Ramirez is funny and he’s a really nice teacher but if you act bad, watch out!  Trust me, you do NOT want to be on his dark side.  Mrs. Schauer is an awesome teacher.  She makes really hard stuff seem kinda easy.  It’s still work, but the way she teaches it makes it fun.  Mr. Flores is nice sometimes and he’s a good band director.  I think my favorite teachers are Mrs. Schauer and Coach Ramirez.  

Good luck!


Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)