Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Advice from Leo

Dear Future Sixth Graders,

This year will be better than the last.  There will be barely any  homework.  (which is awesome)  The first day may be frustrating--I would know--I got on the wrong bus the first day!  It starts out hard, but you'll get used to it. 

Mrs. Schauer's class is really awesome because she is not like any other teacher.  Math is not really fun at all--it's way too boring, but somehow I got through it and that means you can too.  Who you get for Social Studies is critical.  What's the reason it's critical?  Well I'll tell you...Mr. Flores is said to be very very boring and slow on progressing through Social Studies.  I had Coach Ramirez and let me tell you, he is AWESOME.  Just behave!

Well, I was going to write a lot more, but we ran out of time, so that's all I've got for you.  If you want to know more, just find me next year!

Sincerely,

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)